Join us for the Gratitude Cleanse, starting January 1st.
This Cleanse is based on a daily, step-by-step approach including spiritual reflections, yoga poses, information on nutrition and cleansing, and over 100 raw vegan recipes. The book is available at www.gratitudeyoga.org and amazon.com.
The 3-week program presents a gradual transition to an all-raw, vegan, cleansing diet.
3 Simple Steps: In Week 1 you will eliminate sugar and flour.
In Week 2, you will eliminate animal products
In Week 3 you will eliminate cooked foods and follow an all raw, vegan diet.
Throughout the Cleanse you will also include spiritual exercises, self-care techniques, and lifestyle habits that promote cleansing on all levels.
Embrace 15 New Habits for 2015 and discover how a lighter diet, a healthier lifestyle, and a more spiritual orientation can promote increased energy, mental clarity, emotional stability, and spiritual awakening.
15 new Habits for 2015:
Which of these habits will you embrace during the New Years Cleanse?
1. get more sleep
2. be in nature for at least 5 minutes each day
3. listen to calming music
4. read something inspiring each day
5. limit media
6. meditate for at least 5 minutes each day
7. exercise for at least 10 minutes each day
8. stop eating after sundown or at least 3 hours before bedtime
9. eat more raw fruits and vegetables
10. eat only fruit before 12 noon
11. eliminate alcohol and caffeine
12. eliminate flour
13. eliminate processed sugar and artificial sweeteners
14. eliminate dairy products
15. eliminate animal products (dairy, eggs, poultry, meat, fish)
Wishing you a sense of fulfillment as you embark on this uplifting journey toward greater wellness.
In love and light,